Chimney Repair, Flue Liners, Chimney Sweeping and Tuckpointing: One Call Handles It All.
If you’re noticing crumbling chimney mortar, missing bricks, water damage close to your fireplace, evidence of animals or birds living in your chimney, a missing chimney cap, a damaged or missing flue liner, or you can’t remember the last time you had your chimney swept, it might be time to call us.
A poorly maintained or deteriorating chimney is a problem that can get much worse from neglect, cutting corners on repairs, or half measures. A dirty chimney or other defects can also lead to costly and deadly house or chimney fires.
A Short List Of The Benefits of a Properly Maintained Chimney And It’s Elements:
- A professionally swept chimney minimizes the risk of a chimney or house fire from creosote build up.
- A properly installed chimney cap keeps the elements from damaging your chimney, fireplace, attic or structure.
- A chimney cap keeps wildlife—birds, squirrels, raccoons, bats and other critters out of your chimney and home.
- A properly installed, insulated chimney flue liner helps safely and efficiently disperse and vent smoke and dangerous gases from your fireplace and to the exterior of your home.
- Crumbling or missing mortar in the fireplace, inside of chimney structure or exterior bricks can adversely affect the safety, efficiency, structural integrity and safety of the structure.
- A chimney liner can help increase the draft.
- A properly maintained and structurally sound chimney adds curb appeal and value to your St Louis home.
- Identifying and correcting problems with your chimney prevents damage to other parts of your home’s interior and exterior.