Chimney Repair, Flue Liners, Chimney Sweeping, and Tuckpointing: One Call Handles It All.
Suppose you’re noticing crumbling chimney mortar, missing bricks, water damage close to your fireplace, evidence of animals or birds living in your chimney, a missing chimney cap, a damaged or missing flue liner, or you can’t remember the last time you had your chimney swept. In that case, it might be time to call us.
A poorly maintained or deteriorating chimney is a problem that can get much worse from neglect, cutting corners on repairs, or half measures. A dirty chimney or other defects can also lead to costly and deadly house or chimney fires.
We can tackle all of your chimney repairs, rebuilds, sweeping, and inspection tasks and projects.
A Short List Of The Benefits of a Properly Maintained Chimney And Its Elements:
- A professionally swept chimney minimizes the risk of a chimney or house fire from creosote buildup.
- A properly installed chimney cap keeps the elements from damaging your chimney, fireplace, attic, or structure.
- A chimney cap keeps wildlife—birds, squirrels, raccoons, bats, and other critters out of your chimney and home.
- A properly installed, insulated chimney flue liner helps safely and efficiently disperse and vent smoke and dangerous gases from your fireplace and to the exterior of your home.
- Crumbling or missing mortar in the fireplace, inside the chimney structure, or exterior bricks can adversely affect the structure’s safety, efficiency, structural integrity, and safety.
- A functioning chimney liner can help increase the draft.
- A properly maintained and structurally sound chimney adds curb appeal and value to your St Louis home.
- Identifying and correcting problems with your chimney prevents damage to other parts of your home’s interior and exterior.
Chimney Repairs For Homes & Businesses
Don’t ignore or neglect your Saint Louis home’s structure or masonry-related issues. Trust Chimney Repair St. Louis to handle all your tuckpointing, masonry, brickwork, chimney maintenance, and repair needs. From a flue liner to a new damper to a thorough and professional chimney inspection and cleaning, we deliver professional, trusted solutions for your St. Louis or St. Louis metro home.